Featuring exhibitors with competency in the following areas:
The sub-contracting exhibition that puts you in touch with key customers from the Southern German region.
Southern Germany is Europe’s single largest manufacturing region. Within just three hours drive of Stuttgart are a multitude of major global players such as Bosch and Siemens. Over one million people are employed in manufacturing industries throughout Southern Germany.
Manufacturers in the region profit from a highly developed supplier infrastructure and close links with internationally renowned universities and technical centres. They also profit from the availability of an advanced supply chain of companies able to undertake specialist design and manufacturing work on their behalf.
This sub-contract sector which is comprised mainly of both German and foreign small to medium sized businesses thrives in the heart of Europe’s major technology region. SüdTec provides such companies with a forum to display to their key clients from a range of OEM industries.
- Aerospace, Defense and Space Technology
- Mechanical and Plant Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Measurement and Control Technology
- Photonics and Optical Technology
- Plastics and Plastics Processing Machinery
- Precision Technology
- Medical Devices, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Energy and Environmental Industries
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Science and Academia